View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
Did you ever start watching The Wire Milhouse? It is my favourite show!
Yes! I started about a week ago and I'm only about seven or eight episodes in, but I'm past the point where I'm merely trying to keep track of characters. D'Angelo's chess lesson from early on is my favorite scene so far, and it love how it parallels the events in the show. It's been pretty brilliant so far, and I hear that it only gets better.

I like most of the characters, especially Bunk and Freamon. McNulty and Omar are ok. Herc is obnoxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES
The Office and Tim and Eric: Awesome Shows Great Job are the only shows worth watching. Maybe the Mighty Boosh as well but that's about as close as it gets to anything being watchable.
You're a fucking idiot. Shut up.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog