View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:46 AM       
Well if you're going to talk badly about someone you might as well say it to their face.

HIIIIII!

I don't usually read this thread because it's too fuckin' long, but I got the gist.

Admission of guilt, more admission of guilt, Tadao's former addresses, the high school he went to, his favorite theatrical makeup... Who has to look for this shit when it's so readily offered? His "middle" name and high school alone pointed me right to him.

"I don't think you get it yet". I'm kind of like Dexter. I find bad people and punish them. You are bad people (I am GREAT at research). I've seen the hurt you've caused to Dizzy and Jake, the psychological distress. Now I'm throwing your words and actions back in your faces before I hit this site where it hurts- its reputation. The very aspect of me you've been attacking by slandering my band. All it took was a day for me to go from the one being picked on to the one shoving you teeth-first into the drinking fountain. What does it feel like? I'd love to know. But don't tell me until the shock's worn off. I'll wait.

Man, I can't "wait" until this is over so I can write a book! It will be called,

"How I Made a Mockery of I-Mockery".

You're probably wondering how I got to be so good at psychological warfare. I've had a lot of practice. many years, to be exact. We are not so different.