View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
This is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'm constantly refereed to as a "faggot ass mistake", "stupid ass bastard child", and always being wished upon to "just go fucking die already". I'm always finding a bubbly spittle of water on the back of my head which can be referred to as spit. . . I love the fear of being punch randomly in the face while driving along with the fear of my steering wheel being jerked while driving. . . It's been 4 years or so and all I can do is being a shit head who cares about a bigger shit head. I'm seriously more depressed in my life than I have ever been. I'm busy trying to help this bitch by helping to pay for some of her lawyer costs for some disability shit. . .It's really destroying me . . .It's really hard to get away from someone that's been apart of your life for such a long time . . . she'll have her brother destroy my car. Wouldn't be the first time her and her family caused harm to my automobile. . . Maybe I should stop making excuses and park in the garage?
This is your brain on redneck pussy. Any questions?