View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 02:45 PM       
Well, it looks like I'm the first one to receive his gift. I got a package in the mail today and it turns out that Grislygus is my Secret Santa. Here's what he sent me:

It's a small $15 reproduction poster of some old Frankenstein Created Woman movie that I'm not familiar with. Wish I could say the print quality was good, but it's apparently from some place that reprints & blows up images they probably found on the web. Plus, I don't really hang many posters up in my place these days, so not sure what to do with it. I'll do my best to find some place for it and I'll try to watch the movie sometime as well since the poster features a girl in a bikini with a meat cleaver.

Sorry guys, but there's no pictorial story for me to put together with this one this year. There's not much I can do with a poster other than show exciting pictures of me trying to find a place to put it, which I don't really feel like doing since I have a lot of work to wrap up still. It's okay though, I'm always more excited about sending out some awesome gifts in this event rather than receiving 'em. I get enough cool stuff throughout the year as it is. :P

Thanks anyway Grislygus, I appreciate the thought and your sending it out on time. :)

Last edited by Mockery : Dec 6th, 2011 at 04:03 PM.