View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
he can't handle himself because his IQ is only 91 (bush sr. is at 93 I believe). 100 being average.

Its amazing what money can buy
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Mesobe, if you are you going to make fun of someone's intelligence, you should find out the facts first.

And of course sspadowsky comes in with the standard liberal lame ass "let's quote a real political expert, I mean comedian" response. George Carlin is a whiny fuck who wouldn't be satisified with this country even if he got 99% of what he wanted.

I can't believe this bullshit you all utter. What the hell is wrong with what the president did? He talked to the 9/11 commission. Should every fucking think the president does or says be on public record? I guess if he were to know something about where Osama is right now, you dumbfucks would want him to break out the GPS tracker and the Rand-McNally and show you exactly where he is and how we found him, which would fuck uo our information network. But who cares about giving up national security secrets or protecting anyone, right?

Clinton had 7 1/2 years to take care of the Al-Queda problem. Bush had 7 months. Stick the blame where it belongs. The 9/11 commission is nothing but partisan hacks who should be testifying instead of asking all the questions.

You need to face facts, morons. The American public trusts Bush to protect them more than Kerry ever could. Clinton, Carter, and other liberals havent learned the simple fact that you can't hold hands with Satan and expect him to love and have compassion. Terrorists are snakes. Snakes attack no matter what. Bush has decided that they should die and be destroyed rather than us.

Deal with it.