View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2006, 01:47 PM       
You really think that's trying? I drew a picture of me cleaning the dishes, and lo and behold, they weren't done when I walked out there.

The pyramids are nice but they still aren't really enough. Trying to scientifically discover how much every person should eat is ridiculous, especially considering everybody has a different body with different needs. If you aren't eatting what your body needs it could actually have a negative effect on your body, no matter if you're eatting fruits or vegetables(of course, it would be alot better for you than mcdonalds).

I just think there should be a bigger, more responsible movement to get people healthy. I mean, remember when I posted that thing about reinforcement the other day? You can't reasonably expect people who are caught up in their lives to take the time to break the negative psychology they perpetuate, and a drawing of a pyramid certainly isn't going to do it. Kids learn from their parents. Psychology perpetuates itself, for the most part, and there's really only a few ways to stop it. Stopping the perpetuation, the movement and force, is more important than stopping mcdonalds.

Anyway i totally went off-topic, I apologize.