View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 07:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntToShreds View Post
I went to an anime convention at the George R. Brown here in Houston (It's called ONI-CON), and plenty of people were in anime/video game costumes. But then, I saw a person in a Wolf-Link Fursuit. You could not imagine the rage I felt as a gamer.
When I go to conventions that have little or nothing to do with furries (Origins for instance) I always die a little inside when I see a furry there. I mean honestly, do you really need to pretend to be a fox while playing Chrononauts or Apples to Apples? Don't animals lack the opposable thumbs required to play most games at Origins? Thankfully though, there aren't many, but there are a few and they pollute the area with their presence.

EDIT: I just remembered the hotel we were staying at for the convention reserved the pool for the Origins attendees, but nobody would go to it because it had been taken over by furries