View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Quit bitching, Oxblood, SH5 and Fallout 3 are both banned in Australia. It could be worse.
And Condemned 1 is banned in Germany. That doesnīt matter though because it was released on time. Thatīs what Iīm talking about. Not the ability to get it, but the TIME when I can get it. Banned normal games are not a problem, only delayed ones. Banned XBL Games would be a problem if I cared about them. Imagine this, it is not possible for a german person to download Duke Nukem from XBL. Not without bending his internet connection into an abomination of wire and electro-trash at least.

Just because someone saw Duke3d back in the day and thought "Well, there the Tabledancers, you can give them money (which doesnīt do anything) and then you can shoot them and they explode in dollarbills...so you get rewarded for killing innocent tabledancers! DEVILRY! BANBANBAN! Or well, they put it on the index, so only 18+ can get it and no one may advertise. Or download it from XBL, no matter what his age may be. The only good thing is, that germany canīt really ban something before it is released..hehehe. Okay, and we have Austria, the UK and the Netherlands right around the corner, nobody in their right mind would buy a german release when they can get a UK. Except those unfortunate few young germans who never learned english...not that I am perfect but itīs more than enough to understand a Videogame.

But I must say, I am extremely surprised to see a country even more stuck up with this whole violence thing than us. And I feel the pain of the australian gamers, yes I do. Whatīs their excuse for *looks it up on wikipedia* being such an Nanny State? (hm, funny word)