View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
fucking dead rising 2 is all up my butthole with its stupid annoying difficulty

also: why the fuck is everyone a dick to chuck greene in the beginning, it's making me not want to save fucking anyone. assholes should all die. especially the teen looter squad and that cockmonster on the chainsaw bike

this game is making me angry. why the fuck did it tell me i could take my PP from case zero and not mention that they only meant the first 80k that got you to level 5. I DONT WANT TO KEEP RESTARTING THIS SHIT AND GETTING TREATED LIKE AN ASSHOLE OVER AND OVER JUST TO BOOST MY PP SO I CAN ACTUALLY PROGRESS IN THIS GAME, JERKS

ffffuck