View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM       
Did Carnivore make fun of Mike before? I can remember McClain and Chojin slapping around Mike, but I can't remember if Carnivore is on that list. I also think that if Carnivore made fun of Mike, it would really help start the goal, authority figure and all. I would also believe that if everyone made fun of Mike, we would get a good thread. Also, there should be a "We hate Mike" board, with a picture of Mike with inclined eyebrows and a frown drawn on his mouth included with his toungue sticking out with drool droplets falling from the toungue as the board header image. He would be looking at a plastic bong hence the drops of drool from his toungue. We could talk about why he is so annoying and why he even bothers to come here. There would be a thread being conducted as to why Mike would immediately be banned from the board and forums. We would also discuss as to how he would be banned I.E. his password would be changed so he could still browse the forum, an IP ban, or if he should just be given a warning. Also, theories as to why Mike loves drugs so much.

Carnivore, I want to get this dream up and running, and I'm certain you wouldn't mind helping me, along with Dole and Rog, to start on this.