View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Preech, what do you think? You posted it, so I'd imagine obviously you disagree with me on the points (as is your AMERICAN RIGHT), but do you think "There was nothing reasonable about the comment, and added nothing to the discussion"

In point of fact, it seems to have gotten the conversation going.
Damn... I don't even have to BE here to get in an argument! Sweet!

To be honest, I'd just noticed a couple of days had gone by with no posts, so I decided to chum the water with some VDH articles I knew would resonate with Kevin and really piss Max off.

You all know I'm siding with Kevin on this one, so I have no reason to follow Max down the road of finally proving Kev's let his omni-power go to his head. Right now, he's my best buddy, despite his new-found fascism, simply because he's on the same page as I am on this, the most important issue of our time.

As for Ziggy, I like him, and I really don't get why you guys give him such a hard time. Isn't the modern reality based on the moral perfection embodied in the concept of the victim, assumedly of anything, regardless of circumstance? It's like Michael J Fox: Ziggy is confused, bitter and defective, so shouldn't we defer to any claims he makes upon reality?

Personally, I think it's our moral duty to adopt without question to our moral code any suggestions made as additions to what we maintain now on a basis of an idea's lack of worthiness or efficacy being it's hallmark of acceptability and reasonableness, as we are all just human, which is nothing but a state of imperfection... so we should celebrate humanity by seeking imperfection as virtue.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!