View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
America started the war, not Bush. Come on guys, one man does not control the will of the country.
You're absolutely right, Tadao, but I believe that he and others in his cabinet ignored facts and spun others to guide America's collective mind toward war. I think that these same individuals were wringing their hands at the prospective profits that private organizations they are tied too stood to make. And in the wake of 9/11, instead of seeing opportunity for the country, Bush and his good ol' boys saw opportunity for themselves/their agenda.

Is his conscience clear? Well, that's for him to live with. In front of the cameras he is flippant, curt, cocky, and does not carry himself like someone who cares or is even aware of the consequences of his decisions. Sounds like a stereotypical CEO to me. And that's what Dubya is, a poor businessman who has been moonlighting as a public servant for almost 2 decades. It's a shame he was able to schmaltz old people, Bible thumpers and 2nd Amendment fanatics, but that's all he has done. The popular vote showed in 2000 that the majority of Americans didn't find him to be a fit chief executive, and he's spent the last 8 years proving that that majority was right.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"