View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf View Post
With all due respect (for not usually making stupid comments) What the hell are you talking about? Starscream appeared in one episode, after taking control of Terrorsaur. Besides, Starscream (like Terrorsaur) was a winey little bitch, compared to Dinobot (the raptor) who was a badass with a weird-looking sword. Quite frankly i'm getting sick of all this "OUR TV SHOWS AND HE-MAN TOYS WITH THE PLASTIC ROTATING HIPS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR CRAPPY NEW TOYS AND SHOWS" bullshit going around.
The raptor dude always struck me as being VERY similar to Starscream. I didn't mean it literally, I remember absolutely nothing about the plot, only that the toys were infinitely more interesting and badass than the show itself.