Thread: RESIDENT EVIL 5
View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Yes yes, finally got to play this game too (don't buy any game unless its cheap as a rule), and I like it a lot. I understand how people don't like it because it doesn't measure up to RE4, but that game is a part of gaming history as far as innovation and originality go, so its pretty hard to top. I only beat it once, and haven't gotten to all the new content, and as an old resident evil storyline fag I appreciate what they were going for, but for the ironic brilliant writing of 4, I was unsatisfied overall. Its a great game compared to everything else on the market, but as for the bar the capcom has set for the series, it falls short. I'll be holding on to the game for sure though.

You got it just in time for the DLC too. The more you play through it again the more you will enjoy it. I've played through the entire game 7 or 8 times and I still love it. Co-Op is just so much fun.

Eagerly awaiting Road Warrior Chris in Mercenaries.