View Single Post
DementedElf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 05:26 PM       
"Apparently, the religion clauses protect atheists but afford no comparable protection for Christians. This disturbing trend in our federal courts must be reversed."

I think this is shit, because there are no Atheists in the government to begin with. Fucking hell forbid someone is elected to an office that doesn't once invoke god's name in some form or fashion. Hell I think the FCC's change of heart and fining of TV and radio is fuled by the close minded "christians" that permeate this countries citizenry. I would say "christians" have more then enough pull in the USA.

I am not for or against someone that is driven to believe in a higher power to get out of bed in the morning, but I am not one of them. That quote pissed me off more then the entire piece of dreck.

It reminds me of "christians" that will yell and basically prove there mania over something like abortion because it's "wrong" yet take no steps to actually educate there children to avoid one instead of just putting up with Missy Jo when she get's knocked up and the father won't have anything to do with her after that.