View Single Post
Jason's a Furry! Run!
Relaxing Dragon is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:31 AM       
Just got back from Crystal Skull. I'm sure this site will do a full review so I'll save myself until then, but here's the short story (short to me at least):

Really enjoyed it, kept me entertained the whole way through. Had some really awesome scenes, and at least one that not only crosses the line into fantastically over-the-top, it takes a piss on it (who likes nukes?). Of course, I really enjoyed that scene as well. Generally, the plot goes quite... well, it's a bit hard to explain without spoiling some stuff. Definitely goes deep into paranormal region (really deep), and I liked it. It seemed amazingly cool.

Overall (after just one viewing, I'll need more. So many more), I'd peg it at above Temple of Doom and below The Last Crusade (being closer to the former than the latter). Not exactly a bad thing, mind you, since I really enjoyed Temple of Doom as well. A pretty good series revival, if you ask me (now I need to see it again, see how it holds up).

Also: I was very happy to see Janitor getting some more roles, even if it was little more than a cameo. Totally love him ^_^