View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 03:35 AM       
I would like to inform the viewers of this thread that the following is really boring as that's how Guitar Woman wants it in his thread and I feel it's only right I keep it that way. Just scroll down to the pictures I made and you will get the gist of what I'm saying.

So I printed out Guitar Woman's post, put on my favorite billy joel album, and read it on my bedroom floor. It was such a long thread, something I'm not accustomed to when it comes to your threads recently!

I'm baffled! How can you, of all people, say that I'm the one ruining these forums? Are you the best representative to complain about me?

LET'S GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO AREN'T IN ON THE JOKE: Guitar Woman first posted here as a female. In doing so, he/she got a lot less flack for posting like an idiot. It was later revealed that Guitar Woman was actually Father Spaz, one of the biggest clods every to grace this forum. Guitar Woman said something along the lines of "I'm only sorry that I got caught." This alone creeped alot of people out and people posted less!

Guitar Woman then took an internet vacation to only come back embrace his former stupidity. Now, if anyone calls him a woman he can go "HE HE HE GUYS " because the person is not IN THE KNOW about every lame detail of one poster's life! If anything I would call that is what is alienating new posters and not me trying to take down a thread where you wanted to instigate an unfunny forum war. It's in the forum rules not to do that you, you tool.

Now something you may NOT know Guitar Woman is that I discussed my issues with this board in a Private Message to Chojin like adults. Unlike you, I don't go CHECK IT OUT I TALKED WITH THE MODERATOR every time I do. I know you consider him your Hero on Myspace (thank you Sam for pointing that out!). You seem to think that Chojin and yourself are in an internet version of She's All That and he's doing his best to reform you into the Queen of the Prom. It's not really as Epic or as interesting as you might think.

It comes off and stupid and pointless bragging which you do all the live long day on the forums. "I got this game", "I beat this game!", "I got my driver's liscense!", "I met this girl in a mental hospitulll", and "I'm a lesbian!" are one of countless times you bragged about meaningless shit on this forums without elaborating or telling us why this should be of anyone's interest but your own. That's alot of arrogance for someone who hasn't tackled calculus yet! Then, when people call you on it (and trust me you dullard, it's not just me) you flip into a fag frenzy and tell them they are either:

A) A homosexual
B) A homosexual who wants to suck another forum members dick
C) On their period
D) Imitate then in ALL CAPS as if their points aren't validated at all.
E) Say "I see your point" then double post and basically go "NOT HAHAHAHAHA"

This is what I called General Teenage Bullshit, and since you have posted here it has been a Sisyphus like stuggle for you to overcome that! In case you can't understand this, here's a political cartoon!

I already went into detail with this before with Zeldasbiggestfan, but the fact is that I will admit you do it not to the extremes of that beast, but it's still general teenage bullshit and we heard it ad nauseum at these forums from other morons! Atari Dragon is not wanted by anyone here not so much because he's your buddy but because in the few times he posted her he did GENERAL TEENAGE BULLSHIT and was banned promptly for it. If you are saying my post were detracting an idiot from gaying up this place then everyone should THANK ME. And really the fact that you use "outside world" is fucking ridiculous. What outside world do you represent other then that Moblin idiot Teddy?

I am not trying to ruin these forums. I would not post here making jokes all the time if I didn't think that a good amount of people enjoyed me posting here. HOW DO I KNOW? I guess it's because I get PM's sometime of people telling me to "come back" after I stop posting for awhile or when they link me to threads on these forums to add my little thing that I do so well. I got pleanty of other forums with people that like me if I was a forum menace here that I could waste my time on. The question is, considering that a good amount of your posts are fanning the flames of the flack you get here, why do you waste your time here?

Which reminds me of this one time I was in an I-MOCKERY SUPERCHAT and someone invited Guitar Woman who got teased by more then a few people. His rebuttle was that Willie (executionner) confined to him (or her I don't remember) that he thinks we are all fags and is not really our friend. I was really wowed by this as I never heard such a bullshit response since elementary school. Get a Livejournal, Guitar Woman so that the people who want to hear every detail of your boring life can do it on their own free will. You sau you want to "stop being a fag" but I don't think this is possible in your current state of childhood.

Summary: You are a repulsive person who thinks everything he does is important. You will NEVER live your legacy down of being a bridgetroll who masquaraded himself as a woman so he could be accepted. The great thing about the internet is that there are millions of forum on the internet that you can play-pretend there. Maybe you should consider that. Ask your mom for 10 bucks for a Something Awful account, you'll be surprised how similar you are to them.

and this is reposted from a stupid thread that I thought was fair game because Glowbelly took the gauntlet on it. Sorry! Please go ahead an annihilate those post! We all make mistakes!

Quote:
One could only wonder what it would be like if your keyboard broke (peace.jpg) and you had to use a "IT-TALKS-IT-TYPES" kind of program to convey your great insights to the worldwildweb!

WHY I THINK IT GO SOMETHING A LITTLE LIKE THIS: http://novirginsallowed.com/fyb/HEYGUYS.mp3