View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:32 AM       
Oh wow, you actually gave a tin fuck about posting in this thread! Sure, you didn't fully read my post, but I've perused yours several times and have come up with the following rebuttals!

NUMERO UNO:
Quote:
I'm baffled! How can you, of all people, say that I'm the one ruining these forums? Are you the best representative to complain about me?
I say you are ruining these forums because you are being a horrible jerk to anyone who happens by and doesn't have an avatar depicting THEIR DAD or a registration date earlier than 2003. I realize that I don't fall under either of these catagories, and I am deeply sorry for ruining your magnificantly hilarious and no doubt life-defining forum experience.

NI-CHAN:
Quote:
Guitar Woman then took an internet vacation to only come back embrace his former stupidity. Now, if anyone calls him a woman he can go "HE HE HE GUYS " because the person is not IN THE KNOW about every lame detail of one poster's life!
Yeah, me and a few people who don't consider me the worst thing since AIDS thought it would make a sort of funny inside joke. For two seconds. I'm pretty sure the only one who refers to me as "she" these days is Chojin. Don't ask me why, we aren't erotic gay lovers who share every secret of our entire lives, contrary to what you would have the internet believe!

NUMBAH THREE, HEAH:
Quote:
Now something you may NOT know Guitar Woman is that I discussed my issues with this board in a Private Message to Chojin like adults. Unlike you, I don't go CHECK IT OUT I TALKED WITH THE MODERATOR every time I do. I know you consider him your Hero on Myspace (thank you Sam for pointing that out!). You seem to think that Chojin and yourself are in an internet version of She's All That and he's doing his best to reform you into the Queen of the Prom. It's not really as Epic or as interesting as you might think.
I don't think it's epic, or interesting at all. Except when we engage in a chat that I find humorous. He is a humorous guy, and I like to share said humor with this forum! And yes, as you so state, he IS one of my Myspace Heroes. Why? Because he is largely responsible for me not being THIS any longer. And because he is funny. Funnier than you, if you can believe it!

FOUR? THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!
Quote:
It comes off and stupid and pointless bragging which you do all the live long day on the forums. "I got this game", "I beat this game!", "I got my driver's liscense!", "I met this girl in a mental hospitulll", and "I'm a lesbian!" are one of countless times you bragged about meaningless shit on this forums without elaborating or telling us why this should be of anyone's interest but your own. That's alot of arrogance for someone who hasn't tackled calculus yet! Then, when people call you on it (and trust me you dullard, it's not just me) you flip into a fag frenzy and tell them they are either:

A) A homosexual
B) A homosexual who wants to suck another forum members dick
C) On their period
D) Imitate then in ALL CAPS as if their points aren't validated at all.
E) Say "I see your point" then double post and basically go "NOT HAHAHAHAHA"
Where to start! It seems that your elitist mindset is coming into play here, since I usually only post shit like this in the Chatroom thread (WHICH IS SUCH A SACRED AND HOLY PIECE OF INTERNET, GOD ALMIGHTY FORBID ANYONE POST THINGS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IN THERE, RIGHT?), or an appropriate thread on an appropriate forum (Such at the intruiging WHAT WAS THE LAST GAME YOU BEAT!?). Secondly! I respond the way I do because you people call me out on it in threads that have nothing to do with anything you are mad at me for. Examples? My lame friend's myspace page! Fuck, I wasn't even the one who posted in it, and you come in, guns a'blazin, acting like I'm the worst person in the world! Not only that, you fail to bring up the actual issue that's bugging you. If you're PO'ed at me for something, tell me what it is. If you do it nicely or make your presentation hilarious enough, I'll probably seek to reprimand my behavior. My goal in life is to get better!

Seeing as your final like 7 paragraphs are just MEAN THINGS and one ludicrous statement stemming from not reading where I said something along the lines of "Nearly every decent person I've tried to get into I-Mock so far has been turned off by you and your affiliates being unneccesary douchebags to people," I'm going to end this particular post in a short while.

But first, I'd like to point out that you are not as funny as you have led yourself to believe. You do have moments, I will give you that, and a number of threads you make have merit and are great ideas (See the Music Forum, everyone!). However, this doesn't excuse the fact that the other 70 or so percent of the time you are a boring jerk who sits around making boring posts and in each and every one of them does his best to lash out at anyone he finds unenjoyable, which is basically most of this forum. And that, my good fellow, is what turns people off. I've yet to see someone refuse to post here because there is a former digital transvestite who has since shed his desire to have a vagina and now comes here to enjoy himself with pleasant conversation, which some of you seem to have a problem with. I've concluded that anyone who won't post on this forum for that reason is probably a lot like you, and not worth having here anyway, as this would just escalate our little situation to a FEVER PITCH.

I hope I've given you something to think about!