View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
ps please give us more help

she only gets 490 dollars though, that's really not very much considering how many kids she has, although it may increase soon ;/ When my girlfriend and I were on food stamps we got 360 dollars a month.

haha oh she said need not "help":
Quote:
"In her view these are just payments made for people with legitimate needs and are not, in her view, welfare," Furtney said. "She just believes that there are programs for people with needs and she and her children qualify for some of them."
I DONT HAVE AIDS. I JUST HAVE A DISEASE of the immune system characterized by increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections, as pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and candidiasis, to certain cancers, as Kaposi's sarcoma, and to neurological disorders: caused by a retrovirus and transmitted chiefly through blood or blood products that enter the body's bloodstream, esp. by sexual contact or contaminated hypodermic needles.
but its not AIDS.

According to her she hasnt had any plastic surgery. Something about this lady strikes me as hella passive aggressive.

Last edited by kahljorn : Feb 11th, 2009 at 02:35 PM.