View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 06:01 PM       
Big lists there and I like most of what you reccomended.. I love Terry Gilliam and his zealous usage of midgits. I think all of his movies have midgets in it in some shape or form.. the only one i can't think that does is Brazil. But that had robert deniro, and he's what a midget would look like and act if they weren't midgets. He's like a super midget I heard one of the other movies he was working on might get remade now because of the brothers grimm's success. I can't remember the name because I'm stoned, man el la nocha or something. Plus monty pyuthon.
I like tarantino movies, including four rooms. Tim roth is hilarious even though he plays the part of a pig enough to frighten me

And thanks for the suggestions Italian, I'll probably watch a couple of those soon if I can find them..

as for the rest I've seen pretty much all of them. I like Akira and the other movies that guy made, and I like princess mononoke and the movies he has made(try perfect blue and nausicaa valley of the wind. They are both weird). Same with bruce campbell and some of the others. Bruce campbell's books are hilarious bythe way.