View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If the Death Panels (which are real) kill US Citizens then that's a genocide against the US population. No different if it was a genocide against the British or Icelandic or Russian.

Quote:
gen·o·cide
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I'm assuming since its going to ration the care of the US population then the US people will be dying from this.

I doubt they are going to kill everyone with the rationing but we are going to see a lot of deaths nonetheless.
[emphasis mine]

You call it genocide, but earlier admitted that it's not. Make up your mind, dude.

As for "rationing healthcare = death panels", I was on an HMO plan about 5 years ago (before anyone ever uttered that hackneyed phrase, "death panel") that rationed my family's healthcare. GODS, WE WERE SUBJECTED TO A DEATH PANEL AND NARROWLY EXCAPED GENOCIDE!!!! WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT WE NEVER EVEN KNEW IT!!!!

Coolie, you really need to read your posts for comprehension before hitting the "submit reply" button. I'm not calling you names nor am I being mean spirited. I'm making a kind and gentle suggestion that could help you from yourself.
You may already be there.