View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Finally remembered my dream from last night.

I was in a place that was supposed to be my high school cafeteria, except that it was outside with picnic benches and food vendors and seemed to be overlooking some body of water. There were also a lot of people there who obviously weren't students. Most of the people sitting at my table were elderly people and they kept making rude comments about people who were within earshot. First they said something about Lori Baxtor (from Big Wolf on Campus). I glanced at her and she had some look between being embarassed and shrugging it off.

I went to one of the vendors and got a huge amount of fried and breaded chicken. I took it back to the table and began to mix it into some sort of stew in a bowl of marinara sauce. As I was doing this, the elderly people started talking - again in audible whispers - about how weird I was to eat my chicken that way and couldn't I eat it like a normal person? I gave them a look to let them know that yes, I could hear them and they got sort of embarassed and shut up.

I then remember that I was updating my GaiaOnline Aquarium which had several fancy items and fish in it. I set in a rather large fish that I just bought, then I put in a smaller fish. The smaller fish disappeared literally seconds after I put it in and I was annoyed (the fish cost real money). Suddenly, I realized that the large fish I put in - which looked totally noncarnivorous - had eatten the smaller fish. Not only that, but it then - before my eyes - proceeded to eat every other fish in the Aquarium as well as many of the items before I could get it out. There were trace amounts of cartoonish blood in the water and I was horrified that Gaia would make such a fish.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.