View Single Post
Copper is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Before hitting up Centralia proper, we had arranged to take a tour of a coal mine in the next town over, which I believe was called Ashland. Fortunately the mine that we went into was not on fire, which is important to note, or I would be dead while writing this.
At least you're not dead and we don't have to use Zombie killing tactics on you...

Quote:
And of course, what road trip would be complete without the experience of getting pulled over for speeding in some backwards ass town where they don't bother to have the speed limit posted until after you pass through the speed trap... 35 miles per hour on this road. Who would have guessed?
Plus out of state plates. I think they just wait for that...

As for creepy locations, up and around my hometown (Erie, or as it goes around this time of year, Eerie, PA) we've got Axe Murderer Hollow and a few other supposedly haunted spots. Never been to any of them myself, so I can't vouch for the coolness factor of them, but we do have a Horror Festival every year, with movies and horror actors and the like. Nothing A-list (I'd say, unless you're a horror fan) like the one Rog went to, but it's a good time. Might want to check it out next year (or, y'know, whenever *laughs*)