View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Hey girl, open your legs
and I put my deeeck into your tunnel
my beech

(I can't judge the Italian all that well, but I think it passes for orthographic. The French and Spanish, though, are somewhat further from the point of being sensical than the English is, when it comes to the question of how nonsensical the polyglot verses are.)

This guy is somehow connected to an Italian punk band I listen to. They're fantastically good and I'm not afraid to say that, but back in 2004 I only had one mp3 by them and through Googling their band name they came to an offhand reference to that song on my website. The fact that, per what my reading in Italian at that time could infer, "a public university student of Chicago" was listening to their music was a reason for them to link from their webpage to my blog. Let me tell you, it was a fun bit of detective work for a few hours figuring out my web stats for that one random page was getting a freakish amount of traffic from a freakishly small area in northern Italy.

(If I've ever had any connections to the mafia, it was not in Italy but via a company located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I really, really want to talk about that episode for insight as to WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON, but I have no idea whatsoever how safe it is from a legal standpoint in terms of covenants I signed. If you're wondering how much I'm shitting you when I say that, the level of shitting you is surprisingly low.)

I sent the band an email about it and I was like, "umm, 'sup?" After years of emailing them every once in a while to ask if they had yet figured out a way for me to buy their cds, they'd reply with personal replies and such that answer "no" in broken English. It was pretty cool!

Right now I'm reasonably confident that I'm the only American, and possibly the only person on Earth who isn't fluent in Italian, who owns their entire discography.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT