Thread: Satanism
View Single Post

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
"Please show where I was wrong and explain it. Thanks. "

You'd like me to highlight 5 words of something you said, taken out of context, tear it apart, and then act all smug? Sorry, that's your specialty.

I said you don't know shit. Not that you were factually in error - though I do wonder why you think exactly one-third of the angels fell with Lucifer.

Revelation 12:4: "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth."

The stars are the angels than fell with him, as angels are referred to as stars in the Bible (the host of heaven, in the Bible). It is expositional constancy, like the seven churches and the seven stars; the stars being the seven angels of the seven churches. it is not said that Lucifer deceived them, but more likely convinced them that he was right.

I wonder a bit at why you assume that Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, Belial, etc are all the same character.

Because those are Hebrew words that are used to describe him.

I wonder at your first post in this thread. Is that an original rant against the Devil? Did you write that yourself or is it a cut-n-paste?

I just posted what I knew, that's all.

You believe in a black and white reality where everything is "of the Lord" or "of the Devil" yet you believe a thing "of the Lord" became "the Devil".

There is nothing mutually exclusive about that.

I don't think ANY of that is based in FACT, but that doesn't make it "wrong". It's all based in mythos, which can't be proven any more than I can prove there are little green aliens in a galazy on the other side of the universe.