View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash Conservative Redneck
You've become ignorant by becoming a mouth piece for our enemies and by insisting that The United States is always the bad guy. I find your self loathing a disgusting example of how NOT to think.
No, I've become enlightened, because I recognize the American government as being human, just like anyone else in the world, and, being human, they are as driven by greed, power, and self-interest as anyone else in the world. You, on the other hand, think that America is always right, 100% of the time. That's why you make such a great Republican. You think it's all cut-and-dried, you think that not only do our leaders never inflict harm, but that they are INCAPABLE of it, or any other kind of wrongdoing.

There's a big difference between self-loathing and being a realist, Ronnie. You'd do well to realize that, not only is this nation not perfect and righteous, it's light years away from perfect, and what goes on at the highest levels is much more crooked and sinister than you would ever be able to admit to yourself.

Look, we've had this argument dozens of times before. So, you just go on living in denial and thinking this country is just peacharooniekeen, and dismissing anyone who thinks otherwise as an Al-Qaeda sympathizer, and maybe Dubya will bring you something for Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash Conservative Redneck
Why don't you join Al Queda? I bet you'd fit right in.
I see you've been keeping up on your Coulter rhetoric. Good for you.