View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM       
Your avatar won't be the only thing spinning when I flush you down my toilet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckTheMess
Apparently someone doesn't know the difference between insight and foresight. Quick, to the edit button!
Oh, if I could only edit your posts... And you, apparently, are the one who doesn't know the difference between the two. Thank you for pointing that out in a way that anyone could comprehend, rather than reverting to your psycho-nerdy wordy ways that would make stereo instructions pale when compared with them.

To help you enough to stop sucking for however long it takes you to retort to THIS post,

FORESIGHT is the knowlege that something will happen, to the point that one can plan out how they will react to said thing before it happens.

INSIGHT is the understanding of another's motives and actions.

OMG ROOFLE POWER BONUS WORD!!

HINDSIGHT: What you will be experiencing when you look back on this thread and wish you never answered (to?) me.