View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 11:34 PM       
It's not observation. It's demand.

There are more than two directions in life, and there's no middle ground. Some stands we make negate others, and not all ends can be served.

Point in question, the philosophy you presented with that religious poem whatever it was, and my creation-based point of view do not have some middle ground. The premises of the first contrast with those of the other.

The text you presented, took too much for granted, and then came to conclusions, which in that shallow context seem inavoidable. It's simple to look at life in dualistic terms, but ultimately not constructive.

The peace you speak of, is just another way to say you are wanting happiness. Happiness found in peace or in any other way is still happiness. The peace you speak off, is that found in the absence of opposing forces? An uneventfull day, as peacefull as it is would be really boring, to speak in base terms. If you are tired of living, I suggest you shouldn't disguise it into some philosophy. I hope it's not the case.

Also, if it's your cock we're talking about, I'm willing to negotiate.

Sorry if this post seems very colourless. The board ate my last post, and it always tires me to rewite the same things, so I kept the essence of them. Even the joke came out bland.