View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Mental Pooperscooper is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
Get some cocoa because this may take awhile...I SAID GET SOME COCOA GODDAMMIT!!!

My friend has had a repeated dream since about a year and a half ago comprising of him being trapped on a plane that was crashing (everyone else on the plane is apparently nakid). When the plane actually crashes he somehow survives, but as he walks away the ground turns to some strange form of liquid and starts to swallow him. Right around when he's up to his waist some cackling old lady starts chanting "You killed them, you killed them all!!!" Also the area were he crashes is apparently some mix of the Twin Towers, Racoon city, and the Statue of Liberty (Planet of the Apes style).

I have had an annual (always sometime in May or June) dream since Pre-school that basically comprises of climbing stairs for what seems like eternity arriving in the Greek/Roman temple at the top, and finding an acient arcade in it, and playing in the arcade for a long period of time. The end is always similar yet different in that I always reallize i have to go back down and therfore jump/get catapulted off of the roof, but the landing part varies from depressing, to happy, to just plain outright total buff**kin nuts.

I (and most of my friends) have had several dreams that in some way predict what will happen the next day (however the predictions are always either totally random or just extremely vague/interperable).

I have had several dreams in which I realized I was dreaming, but i was still stuck in the total randomness of the dreamworld basically giving me the "wut the hell is this all about" feeling within the dream.

I have been in a dream in which I had almost complete control...but I'm pretty sure that was an extended day-dream during study hall.

Most everyone I know (or at least everone who didn't just dismiss me as being sleep deprived or something like that when i asked) have had very strange dreams because they fell asleep listening to music.

And at least one of my friends and I have reached what we can only refer to as the ultimate dreaming zen which would be being so tired that even though you're almost completely aware of your surroundings and are able to move, eat, carry a conversation, etc; everytime you close your eyes you start, stop, pause, play the same dream. This mostly happens during the middle of a sugar-fueled binge gaming session, but it has happened other times. Oh and you have a limited amount of control over your dreams.

I really hope that all of this isn't a showing of our mental states or of future events because in both cases I seem to be totally screwed; however if i had to choose I'd hope for future events because in that case at least I'd be able to take a few choice err...peers down with me.

In any case...

DO NOT DISTURB FOR SAKE OF DOMO SMASHING YOUR FACE