Thread: I scare people
View Single Post
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2003, 01:21 AM        I scare people
My roommate confronted me today and basically told me that he doesn't like the way I live, and I should change. He thinks I should watch more TV and read less books so I'll be more in tune with pop culture and able to have conversations about asinine television shows with people. He says people are afraid of me and sometimes won't come hang out with him if they know I'm home. Because I don't pay attention to most of his friends, and you know being ignored is really frightening. He thinks I need to have more of a social life (read: go out and do "new" things like watch baseball even if I've done them before and been bored by them) and act more normal so people will like me, nevermind how many friends I already have and how little I want to hang out with his kind of people.

Oh, and he's also personally offended by my calling George Bush an idiot. Because GWB is our president, after all, and he deserves everyone's respect just for holding that office.

Since laughing at him or calling him out for being a tool would not be good for peaceful living conditions, I had to sit there for AN HOUR while he bitched. Now he's happy that he finally got the balls to confront me, and he thinks I'm going to make an honest effort to change myself. I'm irritated and feeling more anti-social than ever.

Will someone come kick my roommate in the teeth?