Thread: opeth
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2007, 03:22 AM       
Everything that the mass public likes is generally going to be "overrated". 85% of the new york times best sellers contend this point nicely. I think it's generally a good policy to never rely on the public opinion of anything that's "Best", for example, the davinci code. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that it's the best book ever ;/

It's a curious fact that most people are very narrow and shallow minded, and probably have experienced very few things (which is basically what I mean by narrow and shallow minded). So, you can expect that their opinion about practically anything is going to be ignorant and unqualified.

I'll check out wood of ypres :O what album do you recommend by them? I grabbed a song off of something off of, "Against the seasons" and it seemed like typical metal to me, although one part of the song sounded kind of complex. I couldn't really listen to all of it though because someone's sleeping in the room and it's kind of loud :O
is your soulseek name ninjavenom, ninjavenom? I think it was you who I downloaded some music from in the past.

Last edited by kahljorn : May 28th, 2007 at 03:59 AM.