View Single Post
Admiral of the Undead
Thanos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno View Post

Please, don't ever assume I'm being negative, angry, or trying to be a jerk and ruin things for everyone else. When every I am being sarcastic, I make it silly and fun, often by using ridiculous examples(50 cans of cat food for example) or write in a very overly fancy/silly/over the top/dramatic way, like a mockery of a high class gentlemen, with lots of pointlessly long words.(like "so further forth" and "all that what"), for this is how I do use my sense of humor in "real life" as well. I try to do this to make it obvious that my statements are in no way the negative way they could be taken, but the positive joking and fun way I do mean them. If I'm not being silly about something, just imagine I'm just speaking normally like talking to a regular friend.
Also the revolutionary thing was about trying to make Thanksgiving a meaningful holiday in society, and not just that thing with the food in between Halloween and Christmas where people just go through the motions of it without truly thinking of it.

I know I've wrote a lot about something that might not matter, or just be a simple misunderstanding, but it was at least fun to write so why not? I really do hope things get better for you 10,000 Volt Ghost, and as a gift from me to everyone, please, on my behalf, enjoy this picture:

Have a merry blue footed dancing birds-mass
If you've been a member for a month and you're already writing long, rambling posts to apologize for crap (that makes no sense, I might add), then you may not be right for an online forum.

That, and the out-of-place bird picture really outs you as a total weirdo.