View Single Post
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:49 AM       
On second thought, you don't deserve it.

Way to go buddy. I'm guessing from your attitude what you got was closer to a BCD than a Honourable. You know what? I don't even give a shit, I wouldn't offer the steam off my shit to know what you've done with your life because it obviously hasn't given you any perspective into world affairs. Hell, you're a step away from Ranxor in my opinion.

No kidding?! (words words balh)

Thats for your general overview of the last hundred years. I never heard any of that before. We really had two Presidents named Roosevelt? Were they related?

Two notes:

Moral Majority. . .Not too much of a majority any more.

If you're worried about the suspension of liberties, just think about it this way. After serving in the Armed Forces, you've already given them away. You're still legally beholden to the UCMJ, and if you signed the same shit I did, regardless of occupation or personal affairs still lible for recall whether you are in the reserves or not. Personally, I don't think the government is efficient enough for any Big Brother bullshit. Only a few years ago did they break up the phoneline monopolies, yeah, just as they began their trek into obsoletion.