View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
So she knows I exist, and she smiled at me. If I had more time in the shop I would have talked to her, but I was "cock-blocked" by the fact my Dad was waiting for me in the Cafe.
"DAD! NO! NO! NOOUURRRNGHHHH NO NO NO! WANT! EEEEAUUUUUAAARRRGH DAMN IT! ASS! NO!"

Quote:
Not that I intentionally flame, sometimes I get carried away with the e-napalm here because of who people think I am.
That's a relief, you should be more careful with the blistering linguistic assaults, trigger. Not that you have the intellectual capacity to understand sarcasm or other social cues, having a mental disorder and all

Quote:
Seriously. Meganekko Otaku Girl in Red Tartan Jacket. No joke.
Okay, apparently "nekko" means cat person, which adds a hilarious twist to the fantasy