View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Last night i saw the most hilarious thing! This guy was kind of making fun of my brother-in-law at a party and i guess it had been going on before that and also he was sort of making fun of his girlfriend (in an off-handed not really intentionally MAYBE kind of way) and my brother in law told him to stop and he wouldn't

SO MY BROTHERINLAW HELD UP A PIECE OF NEWSPAPER IN FRONT OF HIS FACE AND PUNCHED HIM THROUGH THE NEWSPAPER and then crumpled the newspaper all up in his face
LOL
I couldn't stop laughing. I feel bad for the other guy though kind of ;o

and my wife and i were just talking about how in old movies sometimes they would hold up their hats in front of people's faces and punch the bottoms of their hat out