Thread: Best XBLA game
View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 02:52 AM       
If you don´t count Symphony of the night (because it IS the best XBLA-Game but it´s kinda unfair to count it and chances are, you already own it anyway if you have preserved yourself at least a splinter of sanity...)

The best original XBLA-Game would be Bastion imo. It´s really really good and worth every cent. What else...Shadow Complex, Toy Soldiers, Puzzle Quest 1 (NOT Galactrix or 2, those suck), Splosion Man...in terms of Indie games, go for Cthulhu saves the world and Miner dig deep.

I´d personally pass on Turtles in Time, simply because...well it´s not my thing. Metal Slug is always good. Kill Team is...supposedly pretty short. The demo was okay but not much more.

But let´s face it, you can´t do better than Symphony of the night. Which is why I prefer the PSN, there´s so many good old games available, I don´t even need new ones :D Buy things like the PE-Games, one or two Final Fantasy games, complemented with a bit of Breath of Fire and Suikoden, then walk over to GOG.com and spend 20 bucks on some games including Planescape Torment and you´re pretty much set for the next 10 years :D