View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've gotten more into intense couponing while grocery shopping lately. Not like the insufferable ones on TV who dumpster dive for coupons and then take 40 carts to the checkout, but more in that direction than the occasional 10 cents off for something. Tomorrow I'm going to try and do about $120 in food for less than $25. Pretty sure I can if everything works out. The other day I managed 7 tubes of toothpaste and 7 toothbrushes for 28 cents, so it can happen.

Since it's a hobby I've managed to find that combines math, food and shopping for food, and it regularly scores me free shit, I'm fairly happy with it.
Just learn to shoplift.

I also had a horrible curry yesterday. It was just spicy tomato sauce with boiled chicken (the off-cuts) thrown in. Really revolting. I paid $14 for it and nearly threw it back in their faces. Lucky for them I was starving.

Right now I am eating spaghetti.