View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Upper Blighttown was the worst. Demon Soul's Blighttown also sucked.

You guys remember that part on the rooftops in Anor Londo when you're nearing Ornstein and Smogh and you have to walk across those narrow stepples while two Golden Knights shoot dragon arrows at you? Who the fuck designed that shit? The guys at From Software are real assholes sometimes.
Holy shit. I must have repressed that memory. I haven't been close to smashing a controller in years, but that shit was damn near impossible and I was on the verge of going nuts. I must've died about twenty times before I even got to the first guy. I think I eventually just decked myself out in stone armor and used that one big dude (Havel?)'s shield the entire way up. I don't recall even being able to just dash all the way up. The worst part was, dying meant having to go through all of the dudes on the fucking WAY to that spot, so if you fucked up there and didn't have enough health, forget about it.

That was very funny. Well done.