View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
Getting a cut on the back of my ankle and forgetting to put a band-aide on it (that one ended well )

Letting my friends (try to) give me a makeover. Which included them trying to get me to buy jeans that didn't fit me and trying to convince me that yes, you can actually run places in platform and high heel shoes (I've turned my ankle enough times already, thank you very much).

Agreeing to go out on an outing with a school group, led by one of said friends in the example above (for whatever reason, this friend insisted on going on the outing at five o'clock, eating dinner at seven, seeing the movie at eight, and not getting us home until midnight, on a Sunday when we could have done the same things at noon).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.