Thread: FINAL FANTASY
View Single Post
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 04:35 PM       
Concerning Jenova:

Jenova was Sephiroth's source of power. possibly Cloud's too, but as far as Sephiroth being Jenova's puppet.. DID YOU FORGET that Sephiroth was insane?!? And that HE had the desire to become a God? Jenova was a means to an end.

As far as VII being the best of the series... I'd say that only if I meant it in the same respect as "Empire Strikes Back was the best of the Star Wars films" if you look at it in the way that FF VII had the biggest tragedy (Aeris is dead! Oh no!) You could say the same for FFVI, because Kefka destroyed the world, but the only character that dies is the soldier in Mobliz. And Shadow too, but that's only if you don't wait for his ass.

The BEST FF is indeed VI, for too many reasons to list (and for the sake of not being repetitive) But as far as what started me on the FF series, it was IV (II in the US). I got that the day I got my Super NES (WAY back in the Christmas of '91 if memory serves) and I've been hooked since.

And Kefka owned over Sephiroth. What other villain in ANYTHING actually succeeded in destroying the world?