Thread: Ctrl+V
View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
TVO: So basically you guys knew if you were caught doing it, SpikeTV would be filming it?

WS: Oh yeah. If you're gonna wank it, you better got paid for it.

TVO: How do you handle that?

WS: It sucks! It sucks, how could it not? Another fact, there ain't nobody I could look at in that house and wanna go yank it.

TVO: So do you leave and go back home and find a piece of ass to unleash all that pent up torment?

WS: Are you kidding me? I flew a chick out there and I started beating the fuck out of her immediately. I had my girl fly out and I fucked the shit out of her in the hotel. I locked us in the hotel; we didn't get out for an entire day.

TVO: Did you paralyze her or what?

WS: Oh my God. At first go was horrible for myself because it was just ridiculous. But after that, I about ripped her guts out. I tell ya one thing . . . if I was someone waiting to get her kidney or something, I'd be dead because her shit's all bruised up.

TVO: So it's kind of like you were pushing in and taking things out back on the way out?

WS: Oh the shit was fucking -- yeah, it was a mess.

TVO: I'm sure she'll forgive you if she really cares.

WS: It makes me sick talking about it