View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 10:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I don't think I qualify as a real celebrity. The paparazzi haven't taken any photos of me getting out of my car without any underwear on yet. Gotta cross that threshold first before you're inducted into the celebriclub And pretty much anybody can meet me if they go to the San Diego Comic-Con any given year or come to a live screening of Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum at our studio in LA.

As for who I'd like to meet and/or be friends with, here are a few off the top o' my head...

1) Weird Al Yankovic
2) Amy Sedaris
3) David Cross
4) Les Claypool
5) Rowdy Roddy Piper
6) Elvira
7) Conan O'Brien
-RoG-, I am not sure if you are familiar with Jimmy Pardo's Never not Funny Podcast, but he had Conan O'Brian on it last week and it was freaking hilarious. If you don't listen to it, I recommend you give that one a listen. You can buy the individual episodes on the Never not Funny site. (Jimmy Pardo is a stand up comedian who does warm up for the Tonight Show)

Also, I think you confused celebrity with celebretard in your pictures without underwear reference :P

On topic, I decided long ago that meeting celebrities I admire would likely lead to disappointment, so I think it best to just admire the few I do from afar. So in the end that would really hinder chances at any friendship