View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 07:48 PM       
Look. Zomboid. I really, really don't know what the hell your problem with me is, aside from how 1, I'm younger than you, and 2, I pretended to be a girl on the internet for over a year.

Now, I can see why the second one would irk a few people just a teensy bit, and indeed it did back when it was still big news. But fuck's sake, man, that was over a god-damned year ago. Other people seem to have gotten over it, as evidenced by their general feelings of nonmalice towards me and how a few of them even pal around with me outside the forums a little bit mabye. Fuck, some other people I've told about it actually thought it was pretty funny. I don't see what's keeping you or the select few others like you dwelling on it (with possibly the exception of reason uno above, but that would just mean you're some sort of elitist faggot).

Now, I'm not saying you have to stop loathing me or anything, I could care less what you think of me. The problem, here, is that you will not stop fucking voicing your opinion of me. Yes, we know already, you don't like me. I think everyone who has posted on the forums in the few years I've been here knows that, ok. I don't see what you think you're trying to acomplish by not shutting the fuck up about it. If something in my posts is causing you to have to repeat yourself like this, fucking ignore me like Chojin suggested, and I've said numerous times before. It helped me with my problem with ZBF and Seven Force, I'm sure you could reap similar benefits!

And if for some reason you're incapable of doing that, you could probably just stop fucking coming here. Another poster whom I won't refer to by name did, it seems to have worked for him!