Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 10:48 PM       
"Yes, we have a right to life, but I believe that life starts as soon as you have a friggin central nervous system. If it doesn't know it is alive, then it isn't really living, is it?"

Under that belief plants and bacterium are not alive. Since a plant is not alive is it perfectly fine to exterminate all of them? Or hell to just start clear cutting large amounts of trees? Something like 8 million abortions last year. Lets cut down 8 million trees. They do not know they are alive, so it is obviously perfectly fine. Am I right.

"And yes, it is a problem that kids are aving sex earlier nowadays, but that is not, repeat IS NOT going to go away by banning abortion. The problem lies in the upbringing of the children. Me and my girlfriend will never have pre-marital sex because we think it is wrong. The kids that DO have it do NOT think that it is wrong. Simple as that."

The kids that do not think it is wrong, do not think it is wrong, because the parents don't truly believe its wrong. They show this by the enviroments they allow their children to be in. These are the same parents that grew up during an era where free sex was perfectly with the older, not adult, society. This is the same society that reaped the fruits of Roe v Wade. Roe v Wade, which spawned the Summer of Love tour, and a widespread belief among a subculture populace that open sex and widespread sex was perfectly fine.

"And what about people who ARE married but not in a situation that would allow them to financially carry the burden of children if they were put in the situation I described above? Answer THAT, you conservative fuck."

No they should have watched they're child closer. You can't always watch your child, but you can keep a close enough tabs to understand what they are doing and who they are doing it with. And ask Preechr I'm not conservative.