Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 11:09 PM       
"You didnt understand what my thing about the adults was, did you? I meant if they had sex, AFTER marriage, and the condom broke, and they were not able to financially care for children, where would the problem for them to get an abortion lie?"

Either way I still wouldn't agree. There are many different types of conceptions. If you feel the need to have sex either use them and hope nothing happens, or find a different type of release. The condom breaks? Bad luck, you are going to have to deal with it. If you truly do not want the child, don't perform an act of reproduction.

And I realized I didn't address a question you asked earlier. So I'm going to address it.

"I believe that abortion is not a problem, up to a point. I think that after the first three months, it should be against the law, but before that point, anything goes. Before three months, the fetus has no human traits, and there is no proof that it can feel anything, so how is that human?"-Immortal Goat

How is that human. It has approximately 46 chromosomes for the proper cells doesn't it? It is human. And I state approximately to allow for the genetic mutation that cause less chromosomes, chromosome halves, and more chromosomes.