View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Pentegarn- Log out, turn your computer off, walk down to the bus stop, catch a bus to the nearest internet cafe, buy internet time and some coffee, log into I-Mockery, and shut the fuck up.

I know that is a lot of effort to go to just to shut up, but from what I know of you, it takes a lot of effort for you to shut up.
First:

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 11

Second

Make me shut up bitch, I would lay you out like a Thai school girl if you ever tried though you pussy coward. Look at how you try to come off as a hard ass, 'go buy internet time at an internet cafe and log on to shut up'? What the fuck does that even mean? This is why you currently suck and why you will always suck. Even your best attempt to be funny is worse than my worst attempt. Maybe if you quit googling your own name every 5 fucking minutes, you would have time to make something of yourself, find a woman, fuck her and put an end to this lame asexual excuse you keep bleating about to cover up for the fact that you are a sexless fuckwad.

Jesus Christ, Pram, just fast forward this dumbass drama of yours and suck on your roommate's exhaust pipe