View Single Post
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Scanned it. Fiddled about in photoshop trying to fix mistake. Decided to see how awful it could look using preset filters. Liked what the filters did. Felt dirty & lazy. Closed photoshop and wondered how long before begin to feel guilty about disappointing MLE. Turned to this thread to cheer up, but oh no, Tadao wants to remind me that I have a really shitty job & get paid even worse for it. Feel pretty low. Look out of window. Look at brick wall that window faces. Imagine only Spiderman being able to walk past. Imagine talking shit about Spiderman on the internet. Feel a little like Max Burbank. Imagine being Max Burbank seeing Spiderman walking passed the window. Imagine being Max Burbank opening the window and socking Spiderman in the goddamn face. Imagine being Max Burbank bragging on the internet about socking Spiderman in the face. Remember disappointing MLE. Feel pretty damn low.