View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:17 PM       
Ok, this had me ROFL. From the archives of "Ask Amy":

Dear Amy: I am a very undersexed single woman. A female coworker and I became very close friends this year, and I am steadily becoming close friends with her husband as well. I'm interested in pursuing a threesome with this couple, but I don't know how to ask. Certainly, directly asking seems to be the best way, but I'm worried that I might ruin this relationship. They are a very liberal couple, but how do I bring this up without offending anyone or losing my friends? - Undersexed

Dear Undersexed: If you need a stapler, look for it at the office. A threesome? Not so much. Intimately engaging with this couple would interfere not only with your friendships and your professional life, but also with their marriage. I believe the protocol here is for you to wait for them to invite you. You are an adult and can make your own choices with other consenting adults, but people don't invite themselves into another couple's relationship. Be forewarned - even if they do invite this entanglement and it does happen, your relationship with both parties will change and (I believe) eventually suffer. - Amy
You may already be there.