View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM        Jesus Christ, Destructoid is terrible
Okay, honestly, I love following links to destructoid and seeing their insane gibberish editorials. But have you guys seen this "Talking to Women About Videogame Series" they're doing now?!!!!

Quote:
If a heterosexual man sees a woman who has lumps of fat on her chest of a particular size and shape, he may feel lust, affection, or even worship for her, leading to all sorts of bizarre behavior. If the same man is driving a car, and the same lumpy-chested woman accidentally hits his car with her car, he may feel an immediate need to permanently destroy the threatening car and/or its driver. Of course, when he jumps out of his car, brain swimming in adrenaline, to accost the other driver, he's going to get pretty confused when he sees those lumps. His mind, initially set on "killing" mode, will suddenly shift to "porking" mode, with some potential for crossover between the two. Oh, the complexity of the human condition! And don't even get me started on what would happen if the woman turns out to have a penis!

This hypothetical scenario reminds me of something I see in a lot of gamers.

Can you imagine actually knowing this person in real life? Further, THEY GAVE THIS GUY MONEY. Every editorial they host is hilarious, but this shit is special and you all need to read them right now