View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I agee with Milhouse in that humour is second only to intelligence, but I don't generally find female stand up comedians sexy or anything. Funny is attractive, but it doesn't turn me on if that makes sense.
Oh yeah, I forgot to follow it up with the fact that a lot famous comedians make "being funny" their identity, like Sarah Silverman, and fall into the category of annoying. I don't find a lot of funny female celebrities sexy.

But in real life, though, funny girls are awesome. And sarcasm is hot as hell. Girls are often stigmatized as being less funny than guys, but a few of the funniest people I know are girls. And a girl that can make me laugh definitely sticks in my mind.

AND GIVES ME A BONER :WINK
Are you writing this shit down, elx, this is gold.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog